By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ArthroActive web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ArthroActive web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ArthroActive at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The statement on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administation. ArthroActive is a dietry supplement. It is not ment to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- The materials on ArthroActive web site are provided "as is". ArthroActive makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ArthroActive does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ArthroActive or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ArthroActive Internet site, even if ArthroActive or a Cellular Research Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ArthroActive web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ArthroActive does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ArthroActive may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ArthroActive does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ArthroActive has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ArthroActive of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Return Policy For ArthroActive
If you are not absolutely satisfied with any purchase, for any reason, ArthroActive will happily provide a prompt refund, credit, or exchange for the purchase price within 120 days of purchase. Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable.
Please send your used and unused bottles of ArthroActive to
2080 Industrial Rd Suite C
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
You will need to include your order ID and first and last name with your return package.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ArthroActive web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For addiional info:
We can be reached directly at 1-855-237-3339 between 7am-5pm EST
Email us any time at support@ArthroActive.com
Many of your questions may be answered on our FAQ questions page, You can also take a look at the Ingredients page for the formula break down and te purpose of each ingredient.